Leviathan's Parasite

The journey through the body of the great beast, we are parasites in its body. The trucks and trains its blood cells, the roads its arteries. We see the beast around us, it consumes us completely.

Thursday, September 04, 2003

If anyone does receive an actual invoice they should immediately file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commision here:

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Demanding payment for a product that they have been given the legal ownerships rights to is as clearly a violation of law.

--Shaun

Posted by Clay Graham at 10:51 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Clay Graham
I am a do'er not a be'er (or a beer)
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2005 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2004 (14)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2003 (29)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • Well I wrote another letter to Rob, why am I doing...
      • Every great religion has a dogma, and yes I find t...
      • In a letter to USA Homland Security chief, the UA ...
      • Well this weekend sucked. I spilled about an ounc...
      • SCO To Invoice Linux Users "Because SCO's Linux i...
      • If anyone does receive an actual invoice they shou...
      • So I have taken an even bigger step to chip in on ...
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (6)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.