Tuesday, April 26, 2005

New Movie From Clay: Kauron, The Majik Realist

If you got this more than once I am sorry, I had some problems when I tried
to send it out. I just made a puppet movie, its all the rage now ya know:

http://www.newobjectivity.com/downloads/majik_realist.mpg

This is the first installement in a series that will utimately lead to
puppets debating cybernetics, maybe there will be a fist fight.Anyway
enjoy.

Clay

--------

kauron:

1
what we see in the natural world is pure magic, and it is all we need to
both survive and thrive. all else is a struggle of the tricked senses.

2
commonly today men struggle needlessly, hungry for the next fad gadget that
will at last make them happy. this is the falacy of the technological
promise.

3
ah fuast there you go again, hungry for your meager transatory gifts of
fragging another victim for your pitful self gratification as a warrior
when you have no bravery to face death. You *are* the best virtual warrior
at 2am on a staurday night in fragcell59, congrats on your noble
accomplishment fool. you might as well just have devolved and be eating raw
meat off a bone for all the distance you have traveled since savagery.

4
the natural majik offers us an escape from the escape, truth, yes it it
bueatful,yet seduces not to the falsehoods of the workaday techno-struggle
but to a lover that will not lie to you after the sweet wispers and pillow
talk are finished.

5
your machines are false insurance from the will of the energy forces
flowing through the earth. there are sick energy lines that bisect all
things and if a cat or a dog sleeps on them, and is not astute, it will
fall sick, just as the earth under it is sick, and they will die. the only
way to cure the earth of this sickness is to use bamboo poles, and to
surgically remove the parts that make the earth sick.

6
not an easy task.

7
that's why I shun today's obsession with neato gadgeto, because I can see
what the world is *really* like, because I am not drunk on your pension
funds, stock exchanges and governments of City Tranport Athorities.

8
this reality, without the synthetic simulacra, withought the baubbles and
the flashing lights, and the natural secrets that she presents to us, is
the way to our future. A future where we survive instead as enlightened
humans instead of becomeing radioactive freak mutants, or cyborg ghosts.

9
our future, a future where we trancend and evolve to enlightment requires
that we throw off the yoke of the technological falacy.