I am a little irked about the owner not taking our offer, I do love the place but I think we got too excited by it. If he doesn't take this offer we are going to have to walk away from the deal I am afraid.
I am going to San Diego this weekend, I really miss Stephanie and I am glad I am going to get to hang out with her. Not drinking is a little weird though, we are going to the red fox room and I usually get bombed there, change is always interesting.
It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be to stop though, I miss it some but it is totally doable. It is just going to be different in social situations.
Not drinking has made me feel more in control of myself though, if anything that may be the best benefit. I think that's why people get tattoos or become vegans sometimes. Making the change may have some health benefits but I think more importantly it means that you are controlling your body.
I don't think I will stop drinking for ever but I do think I will stop for at least this month. Let's see.