one thing was suprising, I was expecting everyone to be really rude, because we were americans (which has happened to me before in paris), but most people were pretty understanding and kind. Basicall I tried to speak basic french to them and nod and point the rest, I guess that helped a little too.
we went on this boat trip, and although it sounds cheesy it really was better than fighting hoards of people at the attractions such as the louve, although it was really cold I could just take cool shots on the deck of a boat. that is superior.
Christophe and daisy were mega slow, I know it takes time to adjust to thier "rhythm", but it is hard when you have a travel agenda to just wait and wait, that's why I want to travel before we have a child, it will alter our "rhythm".
the next day we went to pompidou, which is my favorite thing to do in paris. i really love mid century art, and so does my wife, so walking through the halls made me think about deconstruction projects I would like to start. I got some good pictures of the outside while waiting in the wrong line, and then again after we were done in the museum.