Monday, August 04, 2003

I am planning to include co-joined twins or even tri-joined triplets in a new story that is loosely based on shock jocks. The idea is that shock jocks in the future will have porn stars on their shows, but instead of having fake boobs the porn stars have fake skin.

Joel had long greasy hair, a long nose like a the beak of a crow, and an awful voice that would cut through his guests/victims with the force of a rusty knife as he dissected the very nature of your depravity and then served it to you on a silver platter. There was a kind of genius to his technique; he reminded us that the human legacy is to suffer while we were willing eat from the tree of good and evil.

Joel Electra: Ok we have a great show for you today; you know it's so hard to get a date for a lot of desperate guys out there with all the genetic "diversity" we now have flying about. We have a show that I am sure a lot of guys are going to be beating off to tonight. Have you ever make wanted to fuck a chick with perfect skin? I mean perfect? Tonight we have one here tonight her name is Velveteen and she is also an adult digipal star so she is going to yield well and often if you know what I mean. Darling, how are you tonight? Can I pour a milkshake on your back and then lick it off please? My god there isn't one pimple on your back is there?

Velveteen: Sure Joel, I think you're cute.

Joel Electra: No you just know I am rich, you slut. My skin is gross, I have pimples that are bigger than my dick, and when they pop more comes out too.

Velveteen: You know me too well, but I would let you anyway.


Well this part isn't about the co-joins but it gives you an idea of where it is going, so if you are interested in cojoined twins twins then this story may be interesting to you, even if it is on the seedy side.

Just to make it clear, I think the Hensel sisters are way cool and very inspirational even if the subject matter I write about isn't.